Taco Chili Fries
- 1 16 oz
- bag frozen french fries
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 c
- packets ortega taco seasoning mix
- 1 c
- ortega salsa
- 1 15 oz
- can joan of arc black beans, drained
- 1 6 oz
- can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 4 oz
- can ortega diced green chiles
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
How to Make Taco Chili Fries
- 1Follow package directions for baking fries. Set aside.
- 2Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in water and seasoning mix. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3Spoon salsa, beans, olives, chiles, cheese and sour cream, into separate bowls. Place fries in large bowl near meat mixture and toppings. Using heat-resistant ceramic plates, allow guests to create their own chili fries with meat and toppings.
- 4Place ceramic plate under broiler about 4 minutes or until fries reheat and cheese melts. Top with sour cream. Serve immediately.