Taco Casserole favorite By Freda
It's very easy and is made Layering ingredients.
Chop all ingredients first. Brown meat, and your ready to start layering.its just that simple.
LAYERED TACO CASSEROLE
1 Lbground beef, browned and drained
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(15oz) refried beans
2 Cmonterey jack cheese, divided or mixed cheddar and jack
1 Csalsa, (i use mild, ) but you can kick this up if you prefer.
2green onions, chopped
1med onion diced
1 cansliced black olives (2 1/3 oz)
1 medtomato chopped and diced
2 Ccorn chips, crushed coarsely
How to Make Taco Casserole favorite By Freda
- Brown Ground beef and Drain
- add Taco seasoning, cook according to pkg directions, adding proper amount of water.
- Place corn Chips on bottom of 8X8' casserole dish
- Heat Refried beans til Hot. stir often.
- Add 1 cup salsa, & 1 Cup Cheese, stir til combined.
- Layer & Pour Beans over Corn Chips in dish
- add Layer of Beef on top of the Beans
- Sprinkle Cheese layer over top.
- Sprinkle Mixture of Onions over top of cheese
- Sprinkle Olives over Onions
- Bake @ 375 Degrees, in oven until cheese Is Melted
- Remove from Oven,
Sprinkle with Chopped Tomatoes on top
wait 5 min, then serve, with your favorite Lettuce salad and top with a dollop of sourcream or guaccamole.
This is really fast to Prepare and easy.