Taco Casserole favorite By Freda
It's very easy and is made Layering ingredients.
Chop all ingredients first. Brown meat, and your ready to start layering.its just that simple.
- 1 Lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 can
- (15oz) refried beans
- 2 C
- monterey jack cheese, divided or mixed cheddar and jack
- 1 C
- salsa, (i use mild, ) but you can kick this up if you prefer.
- green onions, chopped
- med onion diced
- 1 can
- sliced black olives (2 1/3 oz)
- 1 med
- tomato chopped and diced
- 2 C
- corn chips, crushed coarsely
LAYERED TACO CASSEROLE
How to Make Taco Casserole favorite By Freda
- 1Brown Ground beef and Drain
- 2add Taco seasoning, cook according to pkg directions, adding proper amount of water.
- 3Place corn Chips on bottom of 8X8' casserole dish
- 4Heat Refried beans til Hot. stir often.
- 5Add 1 cup salsa, & 1 Cup Cheese, stir til combined.
- 6Layer & Pour Beans over Corn Chips in dish
- 7add Layer of Beef on top of the Beans
- 8Sprinkle Cheese layer over top.
- 9Sprinkle Mixture of Onions over top of cheese
- 10Sprinkle Olives over Onions
- 11Bake @ 375 Degrees, in oven until cheese Is Melted
- 12Remove from Oven,
Sprinkle with Chopped Tomatoes on top
wait 5 min, then serve, with your favorite Lettuce salad and top with a dollop of sourcream or guaccamole.
This is really fast to Prepare and easy.