★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)pinto beans, drained
1 can(s)black beans, drained
1 can(s)diced tomatoes with green chilis
4 cmexican blend shredded cheese, divided
1 csour cream
3 ccrumbled tortilla chips, divided
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Taco Casserole
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
You will need a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Brown your ground beef. Drain the beef and mix the taco seasoning however the package suggests.
- Once the meat is cooked, go ahead and coat your baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Place your one cup of tortilla chips as your first layer. You can crumble them up however you like.
- Add a layer of ground beef and a layer of cheese.
- Then add another layer of tortilla chips. Then the can of pinto beans, another of ground beef, and another layer of cheese.
- Add your final layer of tortilla chips, your can of black beans, cheese and diced tomatoes. The last layer should be your sour cream, and the rest of your cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and chow down with the taco goodness!