1 1/2 lbground chuck or ground turkey
1 pkgmccormick taco mccormick seasoning mix or mccormick cheesy taco mix
1 can(s)16 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 can(s)15 ounces tomato sauce
1 can(s)11 ounces mexican style corn or whole kernel corn, drained
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 ccoarsely crushed tortilla chips
How to Make Taco Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You may serve with these assorted toppings, if desired: sour cream, sliced green onions, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.