1 pkgcorn bread mix
3 cground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)black beans
1 csour cream
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1/2 cdiced onion
1 mediumdiced tomato
1 cshredded lettuce
How to Make Taco Casserole
- Combine the corn bread mix, egg and milk until blended.
- Spray bottom of 8x8 pan with cooking spray and spread mixture .
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef until done. Drain. Add taco seasoning.
- Combine taco meat and beans, spread over corn bread.
- Combine sour cream with 3/4 cup cheese. Spread over meat mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top with onion, tomato, lettuce and remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. (I usually let each person top their own to their own preference)