2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)enchilada sauce (10 oz?)
1 can(s)small jalapeno peppers
1 largeonion, finely chopped
1 can(s)10 oz black olives, sliced
1 cgrated cheedar cheese
1-1/2 to 2 lblean ground beef
1 largebag taco chips; flavor of your choice.
How to Make Taco Casserole
- Brown ground beef and drain; set aside. Saute finely chopped onion and put in drained ground beef.
- In a large soup pot combine, cream of mushroom soups, enchilada sauce, jalepenos and simmer for 20 minutes. The add milk and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Add the beef, onions and olives to the above mixture and bring to a boil.
- Line the bottom of a large casserole dish with crushed taco chips. Pour hamburger mixture over the chips. Top with grated cheese.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.