By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 oz
- pizza dough
- 1 oz
- monterey jack and cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 oz
- taco beef filling
- 1/4 oz
- 1 1/2 tsp
- scallion, chopped
How to Make Taco Calzone
- 1Roll out pizza dough.
- 2Place on lightly greased 7 inch pizza pan.
- 3Pat with hands to fit pan.
- 4Spread cheese sauce evenly to edge of dough, leaving 1/2 inch space from the rim.
- 5Place taco beef filling along half of the dough.
- 6Garnish with olives and green onions.
- 7Fold dough in half. Seal and crimp edges.
- 8Prick top with fork generously.
- 9Bake in preheated 375 convection oven 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.