By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ozpizza dough
1 ozmonterey jack and cheddar cheese sauce
2 oztaco beef filling
1 1/2 tspscallion, chopped
How to Make Taco Calzone
- Roll out pizza dough.
- Place on lightly greased 7 inch pizza pan.
- Pat with hands to fit pan.
- Spread cheese sauce evenly to edge of dough, leaving 1/2 inch space from the rim.
- Place taco beef filling along half of the dough.
- Garnish with olives and green onions.
- Fold dough in half. Seal and crimp edges.
- Prick top with fork generously.
- Bake in preheated 375 convection oven 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.