Taco Biscuit Bake
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2/3 c
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 12 oz. tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 15 oz. can chili con carne
- 1 c
- shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- salsa and sour cream (optional)
How to Make Taco Biscuit Bake
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Meanwhile, quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- 3Layer beef mixture, chili and cheese over biscuits.
- 4Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.