Rev BJ Friley
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1envelope (1 1/4 oz.) taco seasoning mix
1 can(s)(15 oz.) tomato sauce
1 can(s)(15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 cbisquick - original
How to Make Taco Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Spoon into ungreased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish.
- Stir in seasoning mix (dry), tomato sauce and corn.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce, if desired.