By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
2 can(s)tomato sauce, 15 ounces
8 ozmacaroni, dry
4 ozgreen chiles, chopped
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Taco Bake
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain fat.
- Add the water, taco seasoning and tomato sauce; mix.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in macaroni and chopped green chiles.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking top with shredded cheddar cheese.