Swiss Steak For Two1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 tsp
- salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 lb
- round steak, 1/2" thick
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 8 oz
- stewed tomatoes
- green pepper sliced thin
- onion, sliced
How to Make Swiss Steak For Two
- 1In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- 2Cut steak into two pieces; place in bag and shake to coat.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, brown steak in oil.
- 4Add tomatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- 5Add green pepper, onion and remaining salt.
- 6Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 30 minutes.