Swiss Steak For Two1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 tspsalt, divided
3/4 lbround steak, 1/2" thick
1 Tbspcooking oil
8 ozstewed tomatoes
1green pepper sliced thin
How to Make Swiss Steak For Two
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into two pieces; place in bag and shake to coat.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown steak in oil.
- Add tomatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add green pepper, onion and remaining salt.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 30 minutes.