How to Make Sweetish Meatballs
- 1prepare your own meatballs or use bagged meatballs
- 2use EQUAL amounts of chili sauce and grape jelly
- 3mix sauce, jelly and ketchup in sauce pan. PRE-STIR to mix together to prevent from scorching to sauce pan.
- 4bring to rolling boil while stirring.
- 5remove from heat
- 6starting with sauce, layer sauce and meatballs.
- 7heat on low for 4-6 hours if using precooked meatballs that are cold.
if using fresh hot meatballs just keep on warm setting. Gramma notes that 8-10 hours for just browned meatballs)