Sweet Yummy Meatloaf
1sleeve ritz crackers
1/2 cor less of milk, to moisten
1/4 ccatalina dressing
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 clite brown sugar, divided in half
1/4 ccrumbled, cooked bacon
How to Make Sweet Yummy Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Mix the hamburger, egg, onion, crumbled bacon,crushed Ritz crackers, salt and pepper, salad dressing, 1/4 c. of the brown sugar and milk together in large bowl.
- Arrange meatloaf in pan of choice. *NOTE: I use a large glass baking dish and arrange it in an "O" shape. That way it doesn't take the middle so long to cook.
- Mix ketchup and the remaining 1/4 c. of brown sugar and "glaze" the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 45-1 hour. Meatloaf is done when the inside is no longer pink, and has an internal temp of 160*
- *NOTE: I don't usually measure things so the amounts are approximate. If something seems a little off, please feel free to adjust it. If it's too sweet for your liking omit the brown sugar inside the meatloaf