★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 can(s)
- sweet corn
- 1 can(s)
- cream style corn
- 3 or 4
- sweet potatoes
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded cheese
How to Make Sweet shepard pie
- 1Peel sweet potatoes, chop in to meduim size, rinse and put in a pot of water to cook until you can stab the pieces with a fork, if the piece falls off the fork then they are done.
- 2while the sweet potatoes are cooking, put your hamburg in a pan and start cooking it until it is brown, then drain the grease.
- 3this would be a good time to start pre heating your oven on 375 degrees.
- 4when sweet potatoes are done, drain the water, leave potatoes in the pot add 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/2 cup of milk and mix all together.
- 5in a glass pan about 9x13 works good, spread your cooked hamburg across the bottom of the pan, add your two cans of corn, and then spread your sweet potatoes on top, and if you like you can sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 6put in oven for about 20minutes or until cheese has melted. take out and let cool then serve