- 2 lb
- ground chuck
- 1/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1- 1 1/2 bottle
- barbecue sauce (kraft original)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- brown sugar, light
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple, crushed with juice
- chopped bell pepper (fresh)
- sweet onion chopped
- 2 tsp
- celery stalk chopped (optional)
How to Make SWEET-ISH MEATBALLS
- 1Grab your crock pot and throw in all of your sauce ingredients, stir well and put on low or warm. I start with warm, but some crock pots do not have that setting.
- 2While your sauce is warming in the crock pot, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all meatball ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix WELL.
- 3Form meat mixture into approx. 1in. balls. Place in baking dish (preferably one with 1-2in sides or higher so grease doesn't spill on you when removed from oven).
- 4Place in preheated oven for 20-25 mins. Remove, drain grease from meatballs.
- 5Place meatballs in crock pot with sauce. Turn crock pot to high and cook for appox. 45 mins. stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve alone or with rice.