Susan's Savory Meatloaf
2 lbground meat - use one kind, or a combination of beef, pork, turkey, veal, whatever you have on hand.
1envelope lipton onion soup mix
8 oztomato sauce
1 1/2 cbread crumbs, any type
1/2 tspblack pepper (or less to taste)
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Susan's Savory Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break the ground meat up into loose chunks. Mix in all the other ingredients well, but don't mix too hard, as it will make it too dense.
- Form into a loaf shape in a pan that is about 1-2 inches bigger all the way around. Lining the pan with crinkled aluminum foil helps with the baking, and the cleanup. (Or, fill muffin cups with mixture.)
- Bake: for whole loaf, 60-70 minutes. Use meat thermometer and cook to at least 165 degrees. For muffin tin, it only takes about 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing or removing from muffin pan.
- If you want to top it with something, mix together 1-2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup ketchup and brush on during last 15 minutes of cooking.