Super Easy Hamburger and Rice Casserole
- 2 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can(s)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 c
- minute rice, cooked
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- ritz cracker, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- salted butter, melted
How to Make Super Easy Hamburger and Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 425F. Cook rice and brown and drain hamburger.
- 2Mixed together crushed crackers and melted butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Combine hamburger, cooked rice, peas, and cream of mushroom soup. Spread evenly into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese evenly over hamburger mixture. Now, sprinkle cracker and butter mixture over cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 4**Sometimes I change it up and put french's fried onions on top instead of the buttered crackers. It's really yummy, and it give it a whole new taste :)
I Really Hope You Enjoy!!