SUPER BOWL CHILI by Freda
This is fast to fix, You'll even be able to Catch the game and Never Miss a quarter.
To Keep Warm place in your crock pot to serve, and you too can enjoy the game while the gang dishes up themselves.
Have several Garnishes set out and they can top the bowl till their Hearts Content.
. . Are we Having FUN yet?? Enjoy the GAME, the Gang's all here!
- 2 lbs
- lean ground beef
- 1 Lg
- onion, chopped
- 4 Tbs
- chili pdr
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- salt or to your taste
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Cup
- water or beef broth
- 1 (14 oz)
- can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 (10 oz)
- can ro-tel tomatoes, (orig or spicy) your choice undrained
- 1 C
- pace pecante salsa (chunky)
- 2 cans
- pinto beans undrained
BROWN AND DRAIN BEEF & ONION
How to Make SUPER BOWL CHILI by Freda
- 1In Large Skillet, Brown Ground beef and Onions. drain fat.
Add; Spices, Chili pdr, cumin, salt garlic and pepper.
Add Water or Broth ( but Not Both)
- 2Cook for about 2 minutes.
Then ADD; Remaining Ingredients.
- 3Bring to Boil, then Lower heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Taste test . . and season to your tastes.
Keep Warm for the Party in a crock pot.
Let your guests serve themselves, so You can also watch the game.
- 4Serving Suggestions & Hints!
Set out buffet style, OR . .
Top bowl with, Shredded Cheese, Black Olives and Sour Cream & green Onions. Jalapeno Peppers, Fresh Cilantro, Crackers or Corn Muffins, Tortillas chips, Fritos, and Mixed Diced green and White Choppd Onions. . . the choice is all Yours!
Wow, . . what a meal . . enjoy.