★★★★★ 1 vote5
mediumbeef chuck roast
2 cbaby carrots
1 1/8dry onion soup mix
1/4 call purpose flour
1-2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Sunday 'easy' Pot Roast in crockpot
- Coat roast in flour and braise in deep frying pan with olive oil just until all the sides are browned. Then return beef to crockpot.
- Very generously cover meat in garlic salt.
- Mix dry onion soup with one cup of water and set aside.
- Quarter potatoes and add baby carrots as much as will fit in the crockpot. Cover with soup/water mixture.
- Cook on high for Atleast 3hrs...the longer the more tender.