★★★★★ 1 vote5
- beef chuck roast
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 1 1/8
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 c
- garlic salt
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1-2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Sunday 'easy' Pot Roast in crockpot
- 1Coat roast in flour and braise in deep frying pan with olive oil just until all the sides are browned. Then return beef to crockpot.
- 2Very generously cover meat in garlic salt.
- 3Mix dry onion soup with one cup of water and set aside.
- 4Quarter potatoes and add baby carrots as much as will fit in the crockpot. Cover with soup/water mixture.
- 5Cook on high for Atleast 3hrs...the longer the more tender.