By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lblean ground beef
1/2 lbground turkey
1/3 cbulgur wheat, uncooked
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·vegetable cooking spray
4hamburger buns, whole wheat
2 sliceonion, sliced and separated in rings
How to Make Sunburgers
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2" thick patty.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over hot coals.
- Place patties on rack, and cook 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Line bottom half of each bun with a lettuce leaf; top with a patty, tomato slice, onion rings, and top half of bun.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.