Summertime's Bounty Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1.5 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 c
- bread crumbs, fresh
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 large
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 6 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 3.5 c
- hot cooked assorted vegetables
How to Make Summertime's Bounty Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl, combine onion recipe soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, sour cream, egg and thyme.
- 3Sprinkle flour into 9-inch pie pan.
- 4Press ground beef mixture onto bottom and sides of prepared pan, shaping edges 3/4 inch above pan and forming a center "well".
- 5Bake 40 minutes, drain.
- 6Fill with 3/4 cup cheese, then vegetables and remaining cheese.
- 7Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 9-inch glass pie plate, prepare ground beef mixture as above.
- 9Heat, uncovered at high 9 minutes, turning plate every 3 minutes; drain.
- 10Fill as above and het 3 minutes on high 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving.