☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 largeonion, diced
1.5 lblean ground beef
2 pkgbrown gravy mix
How to Make Suge's Blue Plate Special
- Heat oil in a skillet; add onion and saute over medium-low heat until softened.
- Add the ground beef; brown, breaking beef up into small pieces.
- Drain off any excess fat.
- If using a dry gravy mix, either prepare the gravy in a separate saucepan and add to ground beef mixture, OR remove meat from the skillet, set aside, prepare the gravy in the skillet.
- Then return the meat to the skillet and heat through.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, either homemade or from a box.
- Blue plate special is usually with peas and carrots on the side or mac and cheese ans a roll.