By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cmushrooms, thinly sliced
1minced garlic clove
1 cprepared stuffing mix
10.5 ozmushroom gravy
1 smallchopped onion
1/4 cwild rice
1/2 tspbeef bouillon
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Stuffed Steak
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium low heat for 5-8 minutes, until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of fat.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add onion, mushrooms, celery and garlic to skillet; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add rice, 1 cup of the water, bouillon, basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until tender (broth will not be completely absorbed).
- Remove from heat and stir in stuffing mix.
- Stir in bacon and parsley; set stuffing aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Cook steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned. Drain any fat from skillet.
- Stir together the gravy and remaining 1/4 cup of water; pour over the steaks.
- Place 1/4 of the stuffing over each steak.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, until steaks are tender.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes.