By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 slice
- 1/2 c
- mushrooms, thinly sliced
- minced garlic clove
- 1.25 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- prepared stuffing mix
- 1 Tbsp
- 10.5 oz
- mushroom gravy
- 1 small
- chopped onion
- celery stalk
- 1/4 c
- wild rice
- 1/2 tsp
- beef bouillon
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- cubed steaks
How to Make Stuffed Steak
- 1In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium low heat for 5-8 minutes, until crisp.
- 2Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of fat.
- 3Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 4Add onion, mushrooms, celery and garlic to skillet; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Add rice, 1 cup of the water, bouillon, basil and pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until tender (broth will not be completely absorbed).
- 8Remove from heat and stir in stuffing mix.
- 9Stir in bacon and parsley; set stuffing aside.
- 10In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 11Cook steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned. Drain any fat from skillet.
- 12Stir together the gravy and remaining 1/4 cup of water; pour over the steaks.
- 13Place 1/4 of the stuffing over each steak.
- 14Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, until steaks are tender.
- 15Garnish with cherry tomatoes.