- hollowed out pumpkin
- green pepper, chopped
- red pepper, chopped
- yellow pepper, chopped
- onion, chopped
- celery stalks, chopped
- 1 lb
- 1 box
- stuffing (mushroom if you can find it)
How to Make Stuffed Pumpkin
Once you remove all of the insides from the pumpkin and scrape out the seeds, coat the inside with a mixture of brown sugar and margarine.
- 2Bake the pumpkin in about a 1/2 inch of water at 350* for about one hour.
Cook the all of the peppers, onion and celery in a light layer of oil in a large pot until semi-soft.
- 4Add in the pound of hamburg and cook until browned.
- 5Prepare the box of stuffing per directions. (Or insert your own here.) Add the stuffing to the hamburg mixture and simmer for 30 minutes, give or take, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stuff the pumpkin with the hamburg/stuffing mixture. Make sure you really pack the mix into the pumpkin. Bake for another 45 minutes.