How to Make Stuffed Peppers
- 1Cook rice without salt or butter according to the package directions.
- 2Cook beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until its well browned. Stirring often to break the meat up really good. Drain then add rice and 2 cups of the sauce and stir together.
- 3Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and white membranes. place the peppers in a 17x11 in pan
- 4Spoon the beef mixture into the pepper shells. Pour the remaining sauce over the filled peppers and cover dish
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until peppers are tender. Top with cheese during the last 5 minutes, then take out and let stand for about a minute.