- marinara sauce (i use the one i submitted on this site)
- 2 bottle
- prego sauce (if you don't make mine above)
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck, or ground beef, cooked and drained (if you don't make my recipe for marinara sauce)
- 3 c
- long grain white rice (cooked)
- 2 c
- mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Stuffed Peppers
- 1Brown the meat, but don't overcook. Drain. mix together in a bowl with the rice, 2/3 of the parmesan cheese, 2/3 of the mozzerella cheese and the pasta or marinara sauce.
- 2Core and clean the bell peppers. Rinse well, and pat dry. Cut a small amount of each pepper off on the bottom to allow them to stand upright without falling over. Place each pepper upright in a baking pan, sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 3Fill each pepper with the rice mixture and sprinkle the rest of the mozzerella and parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Great warmed up.
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews