How to Make Stuffed Hamburgers
- 1prepare stuffing as directed on box, set aside.
- 2mix hamburger together with egg. press hamburger into 4-6 inch diameter round and 1/4 inch thick. (I use a sheet of plastic wrap and do it by hand, it doesnt need to be perfect but the plastic wrap makes it easier to fold over and place into the pan.)
- 3place a scoopful of stuffing on one side of the hamb. patty, and fold over to make half moon shape, press around hamb to seal in stuffing. place into 9x13 pan.
- 4open can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, pour into a bowl and whisk until spreadable. then cover the stuffed hamburgers evenly and cover pan with aluminum foil.
- 5place in a preheated 350* oven for one hour. And enjoy.