Stuffed Biscuit Cups
Here is another recipe you can play around with....fill it with things you like.
Please note Ginger's personal message at the end of the directions.....:)
How to Make Stuffed Biscuit Cups
- Make hamburger helper (your choice) according to directions on box. Set aside.
- Take a muffin pan and turn it upside down. Spread each biscuit over the hump. Bake at 375 or until lightly browned. Do not over bake. You want them soft.
- Remove them from oven. Dump the biscuits off of humps. Turn pan back over on right side and place soft biscuits in each hole.
- Fill with Hamburger mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Put back in oven and bake till cheese melts.
- Note from Ginger:
In the summer she likes to fill them with tuna salad topped with a slice of fresh tomato. Once filled, you do not put them back in oven. Serve them with green grapes. Makes a nice summer dish!