How to Make Stuffed Bellpeppers
- 1Cut tops off and take seeds out of bell peppers.parboil peppers in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.take out and drain.
- 2Sauté onions and ground beef in skillet. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked rice and stir. Add condensed tomato soup and stir, add about a cup of grated cheese to mixture.
- 3Place bell peppers upright in casserole dish. Stuff each pepper with rice mixture.
- 4Pour enough water to cover bottom casserole dish.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Then place grated cheese on top of each pepper.place back in oven until cheese melts. Enjoy