Stuffed Bell Peppers (Easy)
1 lbhamburger meat or ground chuck
1 largeonion, diced
4-6 largebell peppers (get 4 bottomed peppers so they will stand up better)
·salt and pepper to taste
1 boxzatarain's spanish rice or rice a roni spanish rice (even quicker, you can use 2 cans spanish rice
15 ozcan tomato sauce
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
How to Make Stuffed Bell Peppers (Easy)
- Take 4-6 large bell peppers and cut off tops, Take out white part and seeds. Line Corning Ware dish with foil for easy clean-up.
- Brown hamburger meat and onion. Drain grease. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan, cook Zatarain's Spanish Rice When done, add to hamburger and onion mixture. Add 1/2 can tomato sauce and can of diced tomatoes.
- Fill peppers with mixture. Top with other 1/2 can tomato sauce. Add 1-2 inches of water around peppers (to keep from burning.)
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour.