★★★★★ 1 vote5
·salt and pepper
1 tspworcestershire sauce
4 Tbspstuffing mix, any kind will do
1/2 cbeef stock
How to Make STUFFED BEEFBURGERS
- season mince with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce
- Divide mince into 8 portions and flatten each one into a thin round.
- place stuffing on four of the rounds and cover with remaining four. Pinch edges well together.
- Meanwhile fry onions in dripping until golden,make space for the beefburgers and fry them until brown on both sides.
- Remove browned beefburgers to a plate.
- Mix in with fried onions any remaining flour. Stir in stock and let it thicken.
- Replace beefburgers in pan, put on lid and cook very gently for about 30 minutes.