★★★★★ 1 vote5
- minced beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp
- stuffing mix, any kind will do
- sliced onion
- 1/2 c
- beef stock
How to Make STUFFED BEEFBURGERS
- 1season mince with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce
- 2Divide mince into 8 portions and flatten each one into a thin round.
- 3place stuffing on four of the rounds and cover with remaining four. Pinch edges well together.
- 4Meanwhile fry onions in dripping until golden,make space for the beefburgers and fry them until brown on both sides.
- 5Remove browned beefburgers to a plate.
- 6Mix in with fried onions any remaining flour. Stir in stock and let it thicken.
- 7Replace beefburgers in pan, put on lid and cook very gently for about 30 minutes.