Stuffed Beef Dogs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef chuck
1/4 cseasoned dry bread crumbs
6 ozcheddar cheese
8hot dog buns
How to Make Stuffed Beef Dogs
- In large bowl, with fork, combine beef, egg, crumbs and salt.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Cut cheese into eight 5 by 1/2 inch sticks.
- Shape one meat portion into a 6 by 3 inch oval.
- Place a cheese stick in center of oval.
- Roll up meat oval into hot dog shape to enclose cheese.
- Press ends to seal.
- Repeat to shape all portions.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place beef dogs on broiler pan.
- Broil beef until browned, carefully turning them for even cooking.
- Serve in buns with ketchup and relish.