Stuffed Beef Dogs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 lb
- ground beef chuck
- 1/4 c
- seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 oz
- cheddar cheese
- 1 large
- 1/4 tsp
- hot dog buns
- sweet relish
How to Make Stuffed Beef Dogs
- 1In large bowl, with fork, combine beef, egg, crumbs and salt.
- 2Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- 3Cut cheese into eight 5 by 1/2 inch sticks.
- 4Shape one meat portion into a 6 by 3 inch oval.
- 5Place a cheese stick in center of oval.
- 6Roll up meat oval into hot dog shape to enclose cheese.
- 7Press ends to seal.
- 8Repeat to shape all portions.
- 9Preheat broiler.
- 10Place beef dogs on broiler pan.
- 11Broil beef until browned, carefully turning them for even cooking.
- 12Serve in buns with ketchup and relish.