1 pkgegg noodles, cooked & drained
1-1 1/2 lbground beef or turkey
1green pepper, chopped
1 cbeef broth
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 tspgarlic powder
1 can(s)tomato paste
1 can(s)mushrooms, drained
3-4 cshredded mozzarella
1/2 cparmesan cheese
12 ozcottage cheese
1 csour cream
How to Make Strogonaff Casserole
- Brown the beef, drain. Add onions & peppers. Cover & simmer until tender.
- Stir in broth, tomato paste, mushrooms & Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese & garlic powder. Add noodles & combine.
- Spread half of noodles into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with half of meat & half of cheeses.
- Repeat layers, holding off on adding last layer of cheese.
- Bake covered at 350' for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle on last layer of cheese. Bake uncovered for 15 more minutes.