1 1/4 lbground beef
1 mediumchopped green bell pepper
1 mediumchopped onion
1 mediumshredded carrot
8 ozsour cream
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/8 tspgarlic salt
1/2 pkgpuff pastry sheet, thawed
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Stroganoff Bundles
- In a skillet cook beef, green pepper, onion, and carrot until meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the sour cream, flour, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Stir into meat mixture.
- Roll puff pastry into an 18x12 inch rectangle.
- Cut into six 6-inch squares.
- Spoon about 1/6 of the filling into the center of
- Moisten edges of squares.
- Fold all 4 corners of each square to center.
- Seal edges by crimping.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 oven about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- Combine the soup and remaining sour cream.
- Heat through over low heat.
- Spoon sauce over bundles.