Stir Fry Beef with Peppers & Onion1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbsppeanut oil
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbspdry sherry
2garlic cloves, crushed
12 ozsirloin steak, thinly sliced
1red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 largeonion, halved, sliced
1/4 lbmushrooms, quartered
How to Make Stir Fry Beef with Peppers & Onion
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, sherry, water, cornstarch, sugar and garlic in a shallow nonmetal dish.
- Add the steak strips.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in wok or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers, onion, mushrooms; stir-fry 3-5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Remove and reserve.
- Add undrained steak to wok; stir-fry 2 minutes until no longer pink.
- Return vegetables to wok; stir-fry to heat through.
- Serve over rice.