Stir Fried Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3/4 lb
- round steak
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- garlic cloves, pressed
- jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- red bell pepper, sliced
- carrots, julienned
- cauliflower head with florets cut
- potato, julienned
- 1/2 lb
- sliced mushrooms
- flour tortillas
How to Make Stir Fried Beef
- 1Cut the steaks into 1/3 inch strips.
- 2Heat oil and garlic in wok or wide frying pan until aromatic.
- 3Add the beef strips.
- 4Saute until browned.
- 5Remove and keep warm.
- 6Add peppers, carrot, cauliflower and potato.
- 7Saute until tender crisp (about 5 minutes).
- 8Add the mushrooms, coriander and parsley and return the meat to the pan.
- 9Cook 2 minutes longer or until the meat is heated through.
- 10Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm over medium heat in a separate frying pan until warmed through.
- 11Spoon stir fried meat and vegetables onto the tortillas, roll up and serve.