Stir Fried Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbround steak
1/4 colive oil
2garlic cloves, pressed
1jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
1red bell pepper, sliced
1/2cauliflower head with florets cut
1/2 lbsliced mushrooms
How to Make Stir Fried Beef
- Cut the steaks into 1/3 inch strips.
- Heat oil and garlic in wok or wide frying pan until aromatic.
- Add the beef strips.
- Saute until browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add peppers, carrot, cauliflower and potato.
- Saute until tender crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms, coriander and parsley and return the meat to the pan.
- Cook 2 minutes longer or until the meat is heated through.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm over medium heat in a separate frying pan until warmed through.
- Spoon stir fried meat and vegetables onto the tortillas, roll up and serve.