Stir Fried Beef with Asparagus and Snow Peas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsirloin steak
3 Tbspdry sherry
2 Tbspsesame oil
1 Tbspginger, grated
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 tspsafflower oil
1/2 cred bell pepper, julienned
2 Tbspoyster sauce
1 csnow peas, ends trimmed
How to Make Stir Fried Beef with Asparagus and Snow Peas
- Cut steak into thin strips.
- Place in a large bowl with sherry, sesame oil, gingerroot and garlic.
- Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Cut green onions into 1/2-inch pieces, and trim asparagus and cut into 1-inch lengths.
- Heat wok over medium-high heat and add safflower oil.
- Stir-fry green onions, asparagus and bell pepper for 2 minutes, then remove to a platter and keep warm in oven.
- Add steak and marinade to wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine oyster sauce and arrowroot.
- Add to steak and cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable mixture and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Toss in snow peas, cover wok and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.