Steakhouse Beef and pepper stir fry
- 1 lb
- boneless sirloin steak
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz. swanson beef broth with onion
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen green or red pepper strips
- 1 small
- 1 qt
- container of beef broth
- 3 c
- rice simmered in broth
How to Make Steakhouse Beef and pepper stir fry
- 1Simmer the rice in regular beef broth.
- 2Slice the steak in very thin strips.
- 3Mix the cornstarch, can of onion beef broth, soy sauce and garlic powder
- 4Stir fry steak and peppersand onion with a little oil in a skillet until browned and no longer pink of desiered doneness.
- 5Stir in cornstarch mixture. cook, stirring until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over broth simmered rice.