Steakhouse Beef and pepper stir fry
1 lbboneless sirloin steak
1 can(s)14oz. swanson beef broth with onion
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/4 tspgarlic powder
2 cfresh or frozen green or red pepper strips
1 qtcontainer of beef broth
3 crice simmered in broth
How to Make Steakhouse Beef and pepper stir fry
- Simmer the rice in regular beef broth.
- Slice the steak in very thin strips.
- Mix the cornstarch, can of onion beef broth, soy sauce and garlic powder
- Stir fry steak and peppersand onion with a little oil in a skillet until browned and no longer pink of desiered doneness.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture. cook, stirring until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over broth simmered rice.