Steak with Blue Cheese Dressing
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozblue cheese, crumbled
1garlic clove, finely chopped
2 Tbspdry white wine
1 dash(es)ground red pepper
4 smallnew york strip, 1 inch thick
1 dash(es)freshly ground black pepper
1parsley for garnish
How to Make Steak with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cook and stir cheese, garlic, wine and red pepper over low heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
- Keep warm.
- Heat butter in 12-inch skillet until hot.
- Cook beef steaks over medium-high heat, turning once, until medium doneness, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add water to skillet.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly to loosen browned bits.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Stir pan juices into cheese mixture.
- Pour over steaks.
- Sprinkle with parsley.