By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbbeef top round steak, boneless
1.5 cbroccoli, thinly sliced
1 smallcarrot, thinly sliced
1 smallonion, thinly sliced
1 Tbspcooking oil
8pead pods, halved crosswise
6mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 smalltomato, chopped
3 Tbspsoy sauce
4pita pocket breads, halved
How to Make Steak-Vegetable Pockets
- Thinly slice beef into bite-size strips.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add broccoli, carrot, onion, green pepper; stir-fry for 7 minutes.
- Add pea pods, mushrooms, and tomatoe; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove vegetables.
- Add cooking oil; heat over high heat.
- Stir-fry beef in hot oil 3 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup cold water and soy sauce; blend in cornstarch.
- Add to wok or skillet.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok; heat through.
- Spoon mixture into halved pita bread rounds.