Steak Stuffed Peppers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 mediumgreen peppers
1/3 cchopped onions
1 lbcan stewed tomatoes
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 csharp american cheese grated
1 lbground steak
3/4 cpackaged precooked rice
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Steak Stuffed Peppers
- Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
- Precook green-peppers in boiling salted water about 5 minutes then drain.
- Sprinkle inside with salt.
- Brown meat and onion in hot fat; add tomatoes, rice, worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer until rice is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese.
- Stuff peppers; stand upright in 10 x 6 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in moderate oven 350 degree 25 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle tops with additional shredded cheese.