Steak Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfilet mignon
3 Tbspcorn oil
1 ctartar sauce
·watercress, sprigs for garnish
·salt and pepper
How to Make Steak Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce
- Preheat a charcoal grill (or use a skillet to cook the meat).
- Pound the steaks lightly to flatten them.
- Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides and brush all over with oil.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on the desired degree of doneness (cook the same time in a skillet).
- Split open the hamburger buns.
- Toast the cut surfaces of the buns until golden brown.
- Arrange a steak in each bun piece and spoon tartar sauce over the steak.
- Garnish with watercress.