Steak Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- filet mignon
- 3 Tbsp
- corn oil
- hamburger buns
- 1 c
- tartar sauce
- watercress, sprigs for garnish
- salt and pepper
How to Make Steak Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce
- 1Preheat a charcoal grill (or use a skillet to cook the meat).
- 2Pound the steaks lightly to flatten them.
- 3Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides and brush all over with oil.
- 4Place the steaks on the grill and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on the desired degree of doneness (cook the same time in a skillet).
- 5Split open the hamburger buns.
- 6Toast the cut surfaces of the buns until golden brown.
- 7Arrange a steak in each bun piece and spoon tartar sauce over the steak.
- 8Garnish with watercress.