Steak San Marcos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbbeef chuck roast, cubed
1envelope dry onion soup mix
1 can(s)(15 ounce) diced italian tomatoes, undrained
1 tspground black pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspcooking oil (olive, corn, etc)
2 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
How to Make Steak San Marcos
- In a large saucepan, arrange meat in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix over the meat.
- Add undrained can of italian tomatoes. If you don't have italian tomatoes, any type of diced tomato will do.
- Sprinkle with Oregano, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Oil & Vinegar.
- Stir to combine all ingredients
- Cover & Simmer 2 1/2 hours on low, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles or potatoes. Meat can be used in burritos!