By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbround steak filets
3/4 conion, chopped
3/4 cbacon, chopped
How to Make Steak Roulade
- Trim fat off steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix onion and bacon, spread over each steak.
- Roll steaks (as you'd do for a jelly roll), tie rolls tightly in several places with a string.
- Put steaks into slow cooker and add water.
- Cover pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- If you want to serve this with gravy, remove meat when done, and thicken liquid with a mixture of flour and water and cook it in pot set at high for 15 minutes.