How to Make Steak Rolls
- 1If your steak isn't thin enough, be sure to pound thin.
- 2Steam the broccoli with 1/2 the package of italian seasoning mix, water and 1 tablespoon of butter. Pull the broccoli out when it is still slightly firm.
- 3Lay out a piece of foil underneath eack steak, long enough to wrap around the steak. Sprinkle the extra dressing mix onto the steaks. Lay a slice of mozzarella on the steak, and then lay the broccoli ontop of the cheese.
- 4With the second package of italian mix, stir it with a 1/2 cup of water and about a tablespoon of mustard. (2 good squeezes)
- 5Drizzle the mix ontop of the steaks and then wrap tightly with the foil. Throw on the grill or in the oven, flipping every so often.
- 6Serve when it's cooked to your liking!!