Steak & potato quesadilla
If you make these, I promise your house will smell like a Mexican Food Resturant!!
- 1 lb
- leftover steak, thinly sliced & chopped
- 2 medium
- refrigerated leftover baked potatoes, shredded
- 1/2 c
- onion & peppers sauted
- 1 Tbsp
- ea. of olive oil & a-1 sauce
- 10" flour tortillas
- grated or sliced cheese, whatever you have on hand.
- garnish with salsa, pico de gallo, sour creme, etc.
How to Make Steak & potato quesadilla
- 1Shred cold potatoes, cook in small amount of olive oil. Flip only once after first side is browned.