1 largechuck steak
1 mediumonion, (can use red) sliced
1-2 can(s)puree tomatoes
·sprinkle of oregano, depends on your taste
·swish of olive oil
·one handful of fresh grated italian cheese
·salt and pepper to taste(careful on the salt due to the cheses)
How to Make Steak Pizziola
- add a small ladle of puree to the bottom of a baking dish
- place chuck steak ontop and add salt and pepper
- pour remaining puree on top and add remaining ingredients
- cover with tin foil and place in preheated 375 oven
- bake 1 hr, remove foil and bake 30 minutes.
- serve over pasta of choice. I'm a linguine fan so I use that, but just as good with short pasta.