★★★★★ 1 vote5
1.5 lblondon broil
1/2 csoy sauce
1/4 colive oil
2 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Steak On a Stick
- Cut steak on diagonal in 1/4" slices, place in large ziplock bag.
- Mix all other ingredients, pour into bag with meat slices.
- Seal bag with no air pockets, shake.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or freeze until ready to use.
- Skewer the meat, ribbon style with 3-4 pieces on each skewer (bamboo skewers soaked in water work well).
- Broil meat or grill 4-5 minutes on each side.