Steak it on down!
To be honest, I am NOT a fan of eating steak, but somehow, some way I am able to make them taste incredible! The best part about it is that it's simple and can be customized to your liking! Enjoy
How to Make Steak it on down!
- 1I start by adding these ingredients into a bowl to make a marinade: lime juice, 1/2 tablespoon of paprika, 1/2 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon of Montreal seasoning. Stir ingredients together and pour over steaks.
- 2Sit steaks inside fridge for ten minutes to allow the lime juice and seasonings to be absorbed.
- 3Grab a saute pan and turn it on medium heat. Add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 4While the oil is heating, grab the steaks from the fridge and give them a few more dashes of paprika, Montreal steak seasoning and salt. (Use a much or as little as you would like). Add to pan and cook on both sides for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes
- 5Remove steaks from pan and transfer over to a baking dish, in the pan with the steak drippings, add your 1/2 cup scallions and let them cook down for about a minute.
- 6Finally add the cooked scallions on top of steaks, put the steaks in the oven for about 4 to 5 more minutes to finish sealing in the juices and ENJOY!
Show 10 Comments & Reviews