Steak and Pepper Rice Skillet
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef round steak cut into 1/2 " strips
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- thinly sliced small onion
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- beef broth (10 1/2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- green pepper chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- pimento (2 oz) drained and sliced
How to Make Steak and Pepper Rice Skillet
- 1Brown beef strips in olive oil. Add onion, rice, broth, one broth can of water and soy sauce.
- 2Stir mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed....about 25 minutes.
- 3Stir in green peppers and pimento. Serve hot.